Coughlan Consultants LTD – Your Pension Partner
At Coughlan Consultants LTD we are specialists in Group Pension Schemes. We have a number of Group Pension clients ranging from small to very large schemes. We offer our clients a personal and professional service for their Group Pension Plan. From the outset we are available to advise you and your employees on all aspects of the scheme. Our initial set up process includes:
- Initial Meeting with client to assess their needs
- Follow Up Meeting with recommendation report including details discussion on all charges payable on the scheme and group risk costings (if applicable). The report includes our recommended product provider
- Meeting with all employees to outline details of the pension plan and to answer any queries
- Risk Assessments completed for all members.
Our ongoing Group Pension service includes the following:
- Liasing with the product provider and company to ensure that the annual renewal is completed in a timely manner within revenue guidelines and that benefit statements are provided to all scheme members within the required timeframes.
- Annual meeting with all members at their place of work to answer any queries they may have.
- General scheme administration including the arrangement of transfers from previous schemes for members who wish to move them into the employer plan.
- Facilitating the joining of new members to the scheme.
- Organising Leaving Service Options for all members leaving the scheme.