Investing In A Pension – You Need Professional Pension Advice
Your pension is one of the most important investments that you will ever make. Your pension is a life-long commitment and it is very important to seek on-going professional advice right up to retirement age and beyond. At Coughlan Consultants we can advise your for all types of circumstances:
- Are you self-employed?
- Are you a company director?
- Are you an employee in a scheme that your employer is not contributing to?
- Are you an paying towards an employer plan but wish to look at Additional Voluntary Contributions?
- Are you on a career break?
- Are you a Home Maker?
- Do you have a number of existing pension plans that you would like to tidy up?
We can advise on Personal Pensions, Executive Pension Plans, Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSAs) and Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs) in an impartial and professional manner. You will need on-going advice on all of the following in order to secure your required income at retirement:
- Tax reliefs available to you
- Projected fund values and options available to you at retirement
- Premium Levels – How much should be paid towards your pension now.
- The best funds for your own personal risk profile. This will change over time
- Best Product Provider
- The Cost of your scheme including all charges
We can advise you on all of the above and on the best plan of course of action for your particular situation.